The LUL approved DOT-FCM Flexible Cable Markers are easily used with cable ties to label cables. Using a solid thermal transfer Shrink System Printer made for industrial environments, over 3,550 cable markers are printed per hour at a low cost. Accuracy of printing on all sizes of products: 'DOT-FCM', 'DOTshrink Heatshrink Tubing' and 'DOTwrap4x2 wrap-around self-adhesive labels' is guaranteed. This system also works with the same DOTlabel Software as the DOTcard System, which allows users to import information directly from Word and Excel, reducing large amounts of labour and production times.
The DOT-FCM black ribbon provides superior resistance to scratching and solvents, while the DOT-FCMs are made from a high quality LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen), UV Stable and Fire Retardant material.
Label widths available: 13mm & 27mm
Label lengths: 76mm & 102mm
Colours: Yellow & White (ex-stock)
Printing: Using DOTlabel software & DOT-FCM templates to import information directly from Word & Excel
*Spool quantities of either 245 or 325 (approx) are available as well. Using spools increases efficiency as less frequent changing required.
• Cable markers produced with easy to tear perforation
• Minimal label wastage as gap in cable markers and gap sensor in printer is centralised (no lining up required)
• Cable markers attached in continuous format – no more losing loose labels
• DOT-FCM Flexible Cable Markers bend to shape of round cables
• Pre-print service available on request
DOT-FCM (Flexible Cable Markers)
The DOT-FCM is used for labelling cables, wires and valves. Pre-printing services available.