The DOTlaser Flexible Engraving Laminate is a UV stable micro-surfaced impact acrylic sheet, which is suitable for exterior use. Any size (up to 610 x 610mm), shape and quantity of our DOTlaser FEL engraved labels can be made to order at our in-house production facility or manufactured on site using the DOT-LEM35 Laser Engraving Machine (LEM). The flexible alternative to the DOT-REL Rigid Engraving Laminate.
The material was tested for flammability by Underwriters Laboratories and is rated 94 HB on the UL 94 test. The material was judged as not contributing to the combustion of the base material. The DOTlaser FEL has an operating temperature range of -40° to +80° Celsius and can be applied at temperatures as low as +5° Celsius. This gives a wide range of conditions under which the DOTlaser FEL can be used.
DOTlaser Flexible Engraving Laminate features & benefits:
• Ability to engrave 2D, QR, code 39 and code 128 barcodes
• UV stable material suitable for exterior use
• DOTlaser FEL rated 94 HB on the UL 94 flammability test
• Superior, high performance self-adhesive backing
• Precision engraving accurate to 1/10th of a millimeter
• Company logo’s easily engraved onto any label
• Any size (up to 610 x 610mm) and any shape - with or without fixing holes
• Labels engraved on sheets - easy to sort, quick to apply and fewer lost labels
• Extensive selection of both colour combinations and thicknesses available
DOTlaser Flexible Engraving Laminate
- The DOTlaser Flexible Engraving Laminate is a UV stable micro-surfaced impact acrylic sheet, which is suitable for exterior use.