Recommended with long outdoor durability and ease of installation on flat and single curved surfaces.
Recommended for harsh environment with strong direct sunlight and chemical exposure, provide 4 years outdoor expected life.
- Thickness: 180 μm (without backing and adhesive); 232 μm (with backing)
- Temperature resistance: Adhered to steel, -40°C to 125°C, no visible variation
- Fire behaviour (DIN4102-1): Flame resistant on steel surface
- Seawaterability (DIN50 021): Adhered to aluminium, after 100h/ 24°C, no visible variation
- Tensile Strength (DIN EN ISO 527): >19 MPa
- Service life under outdoor exposure: 4 years
- Shelf life: 1 year
Materials and Construction:
Solvent inks printed graphics on specially coated 80 microns white PVC substrate for consistent and long lasting colours, overlaminated with 100 microns thick clear PVC coated film for protection against chemical exposure, abrasion, UV and outdoor conditions.
Permanently bonded to clear permanent adhesive with 83# silicone-coated paper release linear.
IDIGO- PVC Pipe Markers ID-P350
Self-adhesive wrap-around pipe markers for harsh environments with extended service temperature range -40°C to 125°C. Excellent resistance to chemical exposure.