UL 969 approved, versatile mounting as overlap or full adhesive on a wide range of pipe diameters.
Recommended when higher temperature range (-50°C to +150°C) is required or when use of vinyl material is prohibited.
- Thickness: 86 µm (without backing and adhesive); 132 µm (with backing)
- Temperature performance: (-50°C to +150°C)
- Dimensional Stability - Applied shrinkage: 24 hour dwell time on aluminium panel, then 24 hours at 71°C (160°F) => No Shrinkage Observed
- Adhesion Properties: 462 N/m
- Expected Exterior Life: 6 years (based on 2000 hours Xenon weathering)
- Shelf life: 2 years
Materials and Construction:
Solvent inks printed graphics on 61 microns high performance white polyester pipe markers, overlaminated with 25 microns clear gloss polyester that protects against damaging UV rays and moisture, resists extreme temperature and chemical exposure, providing maximum marker protection.
Permanently bonded to high-performance permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, with releasable waterproof 25 microns polyester liner.
IDIGO - Self-Securing Polyester Pipe Markers ID-P550
High-grade low halogen self-securing polyester marking tape. Excellent resistance to chemical and UV exposure; service temperature range -50°C to +150°C.